Investigation of KHJ

Investigation of KHJ
crazy for you

Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong
Good Looking Male

Senin, 25 Mei 2015

(My Post) Still Waiting for You, Kim Hyun Joong

Hai guys...

Long time no see. I've not been doing anything with my blog for a long time ago since the case of stricken by Kim Hyun Joong ssi, poor my prince but honestly, goshhh.. I'm still busy with my duties in the office, really hectic day by day, I'm really sorry to all of you, guys, really... :(
Although, I've note been doing anything with my blog, I'm still monitoring and reading all of news about uri Hyun Joong by twitter especially about his case and his enlistment in this month.

Many article has been out about these case that concerned of him and this woman. Honestly, when I read the first article about his crime with Ms. Choi, I am very dissapointed with him. I don't know what should I do, believe him or not? But, since more and more articles has been out that concerned of him, I decided to still believe him. I understand about these. I'm only human that can't be perfect of the others, no doubt, most all of people maybe have a mistake that become they'll be more mature. In this life, all of mistakes and problems that occuring in each other people that makes two choice. First, learning all of problems, take responsibilty and be more better / mature than before, don't make any other mistake in your life especially the same mistakes. Second, you're not learning with your mistake and just repeating all of your mistakes in your life, childish and be a shame guys!

Looking up for Kim Hyun Joong about his case that occuring in his life, He really gentle to taking of responsibility, apologize for his fans and promise to be more better than before. He really lose his weight and going enlistment in this month. See.... just looking in his eyes, I'm believe with him. I'm so sad with him, really... :(

I'm still waiting for you, Hyun Joong because of you, I've making my first blog and its all about you. I've become knowing the other fans of you like a Kathy's Bench, Jean, Ms. D and become one of admin Henecia_INA and some people in this world that always support you, Hyun Joong. Making of youtube account that all about you. It just because of Kim Hyun Joong.

I'm still here. Still waiting you come back, Kim Hyun Joong.

Regards,
Dina


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar