Investigation of KHJ

Investigation of KHJ
crazy for you

Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong
Good Looking Male

Minggu, 23 Desember 2012

[EngTrans] Kim Hyun Joong Christmas Message on DATV Plus City Conquest



elleyable66@youtube


Eng Trans of Hyun Joong's Christmas message to DATV

Hellow everyone, I'm Kim Hyun Joong!
Have you already listend to my first album, "Unlimited"?

Then next year, I will meet you with the drama, " City of Conquest " Please look forward to it.

I wish you a Merry Christmas! Have a nice time,
Merry Christmas ! 

The point is he clearly mentioned that we would be able to see him in the drama^^ via @lafone0606

Yeaaappp...we are really waiting Baek Mir for the next year.. keep his finger!!! Thats our Hyun Joong, He oready knows well that we're worried about a news of City Conquest before thats why he referred to it in his short message on DATV Japan, thx u my dear boy you know what you did to us..^^ 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar