Investigation of KHJ

Investigation of KHJ
crazy for you

Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong
Good Looking Male

Jumat, 12 Oktober 2012

[Video Teaser 3] Kim Hyun Joong Making Film as Baek Mir on City Conquest Has OUT!!! (Don’t re-upload/Don’t re-edit)

OHHH... Bed Scene included!!!! I want more clearer!!!! hahaha
Published on 12 Oct 2012 by 
Repost from Hyunnies Pexers blog
This is the digested film screened City Conquest promotion.
So “Never” “Don’t make” any video using this.
If anyone re-upload any video, I cannot share anymore.
Don’t re-upload, re-edit & erase the logo!
Don’t re-make any other video using my video!
(No capture & No flash video)
Don’t move this video to everywhere that are related “We got married”

2.29 part~ HJ said :” I am happy that working with nice staffs and actors. This drama is a kind of new concept -Movie like drama.i will do my best rest of the 19 episode also. Thank you.” (credit : @4everhyun)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar