Investigation of KHJ

Investigation of KHJ
crazy for you

Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong
Good Looking Male

Jumat, 06 Mei 2011

[News] More Photos of Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min Sweet Moments at Playful Kiss Press Conference

My Thesis make me crazy now, but the couple is the most make me crazy right now!!!!! Thank you kathy, thank you for your upload this pictures from soompi!!!! Aigooooooo........see, body language of them!!! They like to tell us that they were lovers!!


Taken from: Minjoong soompi
repost: kathysbench.blogspot.com

I love what mijoo pearl said:
To love is not to look at each other, but to look together in the same direction

Ommoooooo ... this is one of my favorite pictures too, see them, best couple ever after, FOREVER!!!!!!








Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar