Investigation of KHJ

Investigation of KHJ
crazy for you

Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong
Good Looking Male

Minggu, 29 Mei 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong in KBS "Happy Together 3" Complex

Aigoooo, i love him, he always perfect!!


Credit: http://www.soompi.com/news/stars-and-their-complexes



Kim Hyun Joong appeared in KBS’s “Happy Together 3” and surprised everyone by claiming that he also has a complex about his looks when he seems to have it all—tall height and strikingly handsome face. I mean what more can you ask for? Well it turns out that his complex is his beard marks. He explained “I’m a so-called idol and it’s bothering me that I have beard marks,” causing everyone at the set burst into laughter. Also, in the past, he claimed that his complex is his “dark circles.” He confessed “If I don’t eat broccoli for around five days, my dark circles come all the way down to my nose.” He also made surprising remark, “My no-make up face looks like I’m wearing a sunglass due to my dark circles.”

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar