Investigation of KHJ

Investigation of KHJ
crazy for you

Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong
Good Looking Male

Jumat, 01 April 2011

Kim Hyun Joong’s message on KHJ Mobile Site 110328 (added translation)

Hoaaaaaaaa....i really sorry again because i was too late for sharing this post..hoaaaaaa...!!!!

credit: Japanese to English translation: Miyo @ lovekimhyunjoong.com
Please repost with full credit



Hello
This is Kim Hyun Joong

When I heard the news of the earthquake

First, I was worried for all the fans in Japan

I pray for the safety of all the fans and everyone in Japan

Although what I could do is little
But I will work hard to be of help to everyone

I pray that everyone be able to quickly settle in again.

That’s all for my greeting here

Thank you

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar