Yeahhhh...Boys Over Flowers is number 7 on the list...well, playful kiss not on the list, but my hyun joong oppa in Boys Over Flowers has been the list...kekekekee...
although number 7, they are is number 1..kekekekekee...!!!!
reposted from: http://www.screenjunkies.com/movies/genres-movies/drama/10-best-korean-drama-series/
Searching for 10 best Korean drama series to rent on video or view online? Korean drama is the general term for dramatic television programs, often presented in mini-series format. Many of these programs have contributed to a phenomenon called the Korean Wave, an increased interest in South Korean culture around the world. Arranged by broadcast date, here are the best-known Korean drama series.
1. “Sandglass” “Sandglass” is the oldest Korean drama series on the list. This popular 1995 drama deals with South Korea’s chaotic political past. The popular television mini-series stars Min-soo Choi and Ko Hyeon-jeong Ko.
2. “Endless Love” “Endless Love” is a four-part Korean mini-series with installments named after the seasons of the year. Broadcast between 2000 and 2006, the titles include “Autumn In My Heart,” “Winter Sonata,” “Summer Scent” and “Spring Waltz.” This romantic television drama features Do Young Su, Hyo-ju Han, and So-yeon Lee.
3. “Ruler Of Your Own World” “Ruler Of Your Own World” is a dramatic mini-series starring Korean hip-hop artist Yang Dong-jeun and actress Lee Na-young. The 2002 drama series revolves around two friends, a young man with a difficult past and a moody tomboy.
4. “Palace” “Palace,” also known as “Princess Hours,” is considered one of the best Korean drama series on television. The plot revolves around a Korean royal family living in an alternate 21st century reality. The 2006 drama stars Bool-am Choi, Ji-hun Ju, and Nam-Gil Kang.
5. “Coffee Prince” “Coffee Prince” is an immensely popular South Korean drama series from 2007. Also known as “Coffee Prince Number 1,” the romantic comedy centers on a cocky young man who runs a damaged food corporation. Jeong-an Chae, Il-Hwa Choi and Yoo Gong star in the series.
6. “East Of Eden” “East Of Eden” is a South Korean television series starring Ji-hye Han, Jeong-eum Hwang and Eun-tak Kang. The 2008 drama tells the story of two men whose fates are crossed from birth.
“Boys Over Flowers” “Boys Over Flowers” is a South Korean adaptation of a popular Japanese manga series. The romantic 2009 teenage drama stars Kim Joon, Kim Bum, Lee Min-ho, Goo Hye-Sun, and Kim Hyun-Joong.
8. “Brilliant Legacy” “Brilliant Legacy,” also known as “Shining Inheritance,” is 2009 romantic drama about two students who meet on a flight home from the United States. This top-rated Korean drama features Han Hyo Joo, Lee Seung Gi, Bae Soo Bin and Moon Chae Won.
9. “IRIS” “IRIS,” an extremely popular Korean drama series, stars Jun-ho Jeong, Seung-woo Kim and Tae-hee Kim. This 2009 espionage program centers on two friends recruited into a secret South Korean agency called the National Security Service.
10. “You’re Beautiful” “You’re Beautiful” rounds out the list of best Korean drama series. Known in other countries as “You’re Handsome” or “He’s Beautiful,” this romantic drama focuses on two musicians in search of a new band member. Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Hong Ki and Jung Yong Hwa star in the 2009 series.